IMPORTANT: All our meetings are open to everyone, so if you are not part of LosFuzzys, feel free to come anyway. And if you know some people interested in what we do, please invite them. :-)
(see also our announcements below.)
You can subscribe to our calendar with your favorite application using our iCal feed.
The calendar contains LosFuzzys’ trainings and meetings. Furthermore, we add interesting CTFs (details and discussions about our participation on the mailinglist). In addition, the calendar features events we consider relevant for our people (like conferences and important local events).
LosFuzzys and friends meet every Wednesday at 18:30 to discuss current topics, look at some CTF challenges together in a relaxed atmosphere, and talk about the security stuff we recently learned or the cool tool we just discovered. It is always a good idea to bring your computer.
The meetings are very informal an open to everyone! For special meetings and topic announcements check out the calender (above) or the announcements (below).
In case you are interested in participating (or just curious), feel free to visit us at the FuzzyLab (IFEG064).
- Training: r4ge @ July 12, 2017
- Training: hammered @ June 21, 2017
- Training: Security Fest @ May 31, 2017
- Training: pwn/reverse @ Mar 15, 2017
- Training: crypto @ Feb 01, 2017
- Training: heap pwning @ Jan 11, 2017
- Training: Beer & Bytes @ Dec 21, 2016
- Training: Webcrypto @ Dec 14, 2016
- Training: Forensics @ Dec 07, 2016
- Training: Reversing @ Nov 30, 2016
- Training: Reversing @ Nov 23, 2016
- Training: RuCTFe recap + Pwning @ Nov 16, 2016
- Training: RuCTFe #2 @ Nov 09, 2016
- Training: RuCTFe #1 @ Nov 02, 2016
- Training: crypto @ Oct 20, 2016
- Training: web @ Oct 12, 2016
- Training: pwning @ Oct 04, 2016
- Training: forensic @ Sep 29, 2016
- Training: reversing @ Sep 22, 2016
- Training: crypto @ Sep 15, 2016
- Training: web @ Sep 08, 2016
- Training: pwn & web @ Sep 01, 2016
- LosFuzzys @ Grazer Linuxtage @ Apr 30, 2016
- First 2016 recap @ Feb 19, 2016
- Insomni'hack teaser @ Jan 16-17, 2016
- First 2016 training @ Jan 08, 2016
- FaustCTF15 preparation meeting @ Dec 17, 2015
- ruCTFE15 & 9447ctf recap @ Dec 08, 2015
subscribe via Atom